The MD80 Mini DV camera is an extremely small and lightweight mini DV spycam. It is smaller than a disposable lighter and can be concealed almost anywhere. It is also cheap enough to be used as a budget action camera, where perhaps there is a risk of the camera getting lost or broken.
The MD80 records at 720 x 480 in AVI format at 30 frames per second. It can be set to stand-by on audio-activated standby mode, where it will happily sit for nearly two weeks on a single battery charge, waiting for a noise to start the recording.
It uses a micro SD card for storage (up to 16gb), which means you can store a lot of footage on it, and it plugs into your computer via USB (which also charges it) to let you transfer files.
With a 2000000 color CMOS sensor, the AEE MD80 video camera captures videos with impeccable clarity and acute details. This video camera, with 80 degree view angle, lets you capture landscape videos on a wider angle.
The camera can also be used as a data storage drive. The thumb size alloy housing of this video camera offers reliability and longevity. Powered by the Li-battery, the AEE MD80 lasts for up to two hours.
* Video format: AVI
* Video resolution: 720*480 VGA
* Video frame rate: 30fps
* Image scale: 4:3
* Takes still jpeg images
* Voice activated recording
* Support system Windows ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8; Mac OS 10.4
* Charging voltage: DC-5V
* Easy operation with LED indicator
* Interface type: mini 5 pin USB
* Supports up to 16GB microSD (memory card not included)
* Battery type: High capacity polymer lithium giving aprroximately 2 hours of constant use.