*** SHIPPED FROM THE UK - AUTHORISED UK SUPPLIERS ***
After the success of the Mark 1 Mobius ActionCam we have the Mobius Action Camera 2 Lens A version, which shoots in full 1080p HD at 60 frames per second and has a 130 degree (approx) horizontal field of view.
The Mobius 2 is the first small sports camera in the world that supports next generation of video compression, H.265 HEVC, which is supported by Windows 10. The Mobius 2 supports H.264 AVC as well.
With super low power consumption the Mobius 2 can record over 120 minutes of Full HD 1080P 60fps videos with the the built-in 820mAh lipo-battery fully charged. The power consumption is as low as 1.6w, instead of the 2.4w to 3w for other cameras capable of 1080p 60fps. Lower power consumption means less heat, which is vitally important for a small and compact camera. It will not crash or freeze up like many other cameras due to over heating.
It also has improved low light performance, improved wide dynamic range and better details when in movement, over the Mobius 1.
It comes with a copper detachable mounting bracket, which also acts as a heatsink.
* Angle of View：FOV 130° (Diagonally: 165°) Super wide angle.
* Video: 1080P 60fps, 1080P 30fps, 720P 120fps, 720P 60fps, 720P 30fps
* H.265 HEVC and H.264 AVC, MP4
* Photo: 1920*1080; 1280*720
* Time Lapse photo supported. JPEG
* Mode switches: Video Mode 1, Video Mode 2, Photo Mode, you can customize each mode to suit your application
* TV out: PAL/NTSC
* Interface：Mini 10Pin USB(USB2.0)
* Memory: support Micro-SD memory card (not included in the package). Suggest Class 10 or above. 64GB card supported
* LED indicator light: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
* Internal lipo battery: 820mAh. it can record over 120 minutes of 1080p 60fps Full HD video
* Power Input: standard USB DC5V, with over voltage protection (5.6V-25V)
* Outer Dimensions: approx 64mm(L)*36.5mm(W)*18mm(H)
* Net weight: approx 45 grams only, including battery
1 x Mobius 2 ActionCam
1 x Mounting Base
1 x USB cable
1 x Velcro Patch
1 x Mobius TV cable
Manual and Setup Program: